Emotional Message On Fathers Day By Asma Gulzar, Vidha Lal and Parull Mahaajan

(L-R) Fashion Designer Asma Gulzar / Kathak Exponent Vidha Lal / Social Activist, Parull Mahaajan

Fashion Designer Asma Gulzar 
My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person: He believed in me."And my mom is always right as she  always says, ‘Little girls soften their daddy’s hearts...

I’m writing this to you on Father’s Day. I can’t give it to you because you are thousands of miles away in Australia, but when you'll back I just wanna say "I love you dad and I miss you a lot", come soon I am still missing all those "Lullaby". You are the wonderful forever blessing  in my life.

At the end it's not easy to express this in words, no one can understand the love and bonding between a father and a daughters not even moms. Happy Fathers Day.

Kathak Exponent Vidha Lal

Vidha Lal says, " I have always been known as an apple of my Papa's eye. He is the one who actually wrote my destiny and made me what I am today. My relationship with him is more like a friend. He fondly asks me " Kya Michel shehar main hai" after I come back from my concert tours. My papa is my strength and I am proud to be his daughter. He resembles PM Modi a bit so I call him MODIFIED PAPA..... My father's name is UMESH JOSHI . He is a Journalist . He used to be the newsreader on DD National when we had only one channel in 80's.


Social Activist, Parull Mahaajan
It is a very famous quote ' I'll always be my daddy's little girl and he will always be my hero ". This saying is totally apt for Social Activist Parull Mahaajan who drives her inspiration to serve the people and the nation from her father Mr M.K Mahajan who also spent his life in serving people as an I.A.S officer. Parull has learnt from her father that it is extremely important to give back to the universe what we receive from it. If we are fortunate enough we must give it back to the society and that is exactly what Parull is doing by working tirelessly towards the upliftment of the poor and nation building.




Comments